Friday 3 July 2015

Life

Life is existence and existence is the feeling of life. It is very precious, though we don't enjoy and live it in such a way how God has said to us. Life is like a camera, we should focus on what's important and we will be able to capture it perfectly. Life isn't meant to be easy, it's meant to be lived. Sometimes good, other times rough. But with every up and down, you learn lessons that make you strong.


"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to Dance in the Rain."

"I'm gonna make....The rest of my life, the best of my life."


"I am sad but I smile. That's my life."
 


Best Things in Life....
 
"When i look back on my life,I see pain, mistakes and heart ache.When i look in the mirror, I see strength, learned lessons and pride in myself." 

"Some people come in your life as blessings, others come in your life as lessons."

"Life is riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."

"The two most important days of your life are  the day you are Born and the day you find out Why."~Mark Twain~

"Life is very short, enjoy it happily."

"Life is the art of drawing...without an eraser."~John W. Gardener~

"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Life Goes On...
 "Whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown or stay behind, locked in the past thinking of what could have been."

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."

Life is Short....
"Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile."

"Life is really very simple. What we give out, we get back. Every thought we think is creating our future."~Louis Hay~

Fact of life...
Life holds a magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment