Friday 3 July 2015

Love

Love is basically a word of true feeling for someone you attracted  to. Its a passion. Love is a respectable emotion for human beings. Love is not only found in couples but it a respectable feeling which can be found in a relation of mother, father, siblings etc so, it these emotions are very respectable. 
In Love you realize  not only your importance by whom you are loved but also the importance of whom you love.

"Real Love is knowing  someone's weaknesses and not taking advantage of them.
Knowing their flaws and accepting who they are."
 
The best proof of Love is Trust..!!

"Love starts when you see good in someone."

 "Love survives when you accept the bad things in that person."

"I fell in Love with you, not for how you look, just for who you are."

"...accept each others past, support each others present, and love each other enough to encourage each others future. So, don't rush Love. Find a partner who encourages you to grow, who won't ding to you, who will let you go out into the world, and trust that you will come back. This is what true Love is all about, and it's always worth the wait...."

"I choose to love you in silence because in silence i find no rejection, and in silence no one owns you but me."

"Don't Trust too much. 
Don't Love too much.
Don't Hope too much. 
Because that "Too Much
can hurt you soo much."

"Every once in a while,
in the middle of an ordinary life,
Love gives us a Fairytail...."


"Love sometimes comes like a dream and leaves like a nightmare."

"Love is most weak when there is more doubt than there is trust but  
Love is most strong when you learn to trust even with all the doubts."

"Love is not about finding the right person, but creating the right Relationship."


" I get jealous because I Love you, 
and i don't want anyone else to have you."

"I Love the way you smile at me and make me feel that nothing can go wrong."

"Sometimes lips are sealed, tongue is tied,
Sometimes hand can't reach, the feelings are locked,
Into these eyes read the words unsaid the feelings not laid
 plunge deeply into my heart every time,
Love is there...
Love is there..."
~Gladys Pano-Hurano~

"It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much you build till the end."

"I Love everything about you except the fact that you are not mine."

"Every Love Story is beautiful, But Ours is my Favorite."


"You knew "I Love You"..but you broke my Heart anyway."

"Please hug me really tight and tell me you love me. Tell me you are glad to be here with me, tell me that everything will be alright and that i make you happy, and glad to be alive."
"I'm always the one that loves more. That's my Problem."

"I Love that feeling, I get when I see your Smile. :) "

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own."
~H.Jackson Brown.Jr.~

"Love is unconditional."

I Need you.
I Miss you.
I Love you.

"If I had to choose whether to Breathe or to Love you,
I would use my last breath to tell you that, 
I Love You."

ILoveYou
and yes, i wrote with no spaces, so there's no room for anyone else.

"Sometime sunset draws 
Pink ocean...
Pink dreams..
Pink sky...
...Where are you love i want to be with you."


"I loved you yesterday
I love you still
I always have
I always will."
 

"When i first saw you i fell in love and you smiled because you knew."
~William Shakespeare~
 

"Love  is almost never simple."
~Dejan Stojanovie~
 

"the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
 

"Falling in love is like the rain. You can't predict it, but you can always see signs of it 
before it completely falls."

No comments:

Post a Comment