Friday 3 July 2015

Trust

Trust seems to be the most important aspect of human relations yet such a fragile phenomenon. Trust is like the feeling that a child has, when you throw him in the air and catch him, and he enjoys  it. Trust is defined as the confidence that one has in the hands of  another faithfully believing that the other person will not betray.
"Just trust that everything is unfolding the way it is supposed to. Don't resist. Surrender to what is, let go of what was and have faith in what will be. Great things are waiting for you around the corner."~Sonia Ricotti~


"Trust is a precious thing, an interesting thing. Easily lost and forever being earned. Take care not to forget.It is a slippery slope.That thing called trust."

"Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do."

"If you ever lose me trust you probably will never get it back."

"Trust no one, tell your secrets to nobody and no one will ever betray you."

"I don't trust anyone and i don't expect anyone to trust me either."
 
"Trust is earned. I can't just magically hand it over."

" I don't have trust issues, it's just that there's too many people who lied when they said they cared."


"I'm trusting you. Don't make me regret it."

"Don't trust people whose feelings change with time. Trust people whose feeling remain the same, even when the time changes." 


T.R.U.S.T.

Recipe for Trust

"Trust me, you know when you have got depression."~Giles Andrea~

" A little trust will always go a long way."

"I am a good enough person to Forgive you. but not stupid enough to Trust you again."

" Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair."

" I do not trust words, I trust actions."


 "I do not trust people who do not love themselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment